Brehob can provide conveyor installation, maintenance and repair services. Types of conveyors include belt or roller conveyors, belt, line-shaft, chain driven conveyors, gravity conveyors, overhead conveyors and lifts, tilts and stackers. Let us help you minimize your down time by setting up a Preventative Maintenance schedule.
- Preventative Maintenance Scheduling
- Automated Systems
- Belt Tracking and Re-lacing
- Motor/Gearbox, Power transmission parts and installation
- Rollers and Pulleys repaired or replaced
- Control Panel, VFD, Photo Eye, Proximity switch, and all electrical needs
- New equipment Installation or Modification/Moving of Existing Systems
We can custom-build a conveyor to fit your operation, whatever your needs. Watch the following video, where we built a one-of-a-kind conveyor for our customer that not only moved material, but reoriented it—plus integrated with both AC and DC drives and a variety of different sensor technology.
Brehob is excited to partner with Roach Conveyors as an authorized distributor. Roach Conveyor offers a broad product lineup by continually expanding its line of package, pallet and floor conveyors.